What is Fellowship One?
Fellowship One is our new church-wide communication tool and is designed to streamline all of our major church functions. Sunday morning children’s ministry, mailing and e-mailing lists, small group communications, visitor connectedness, event registrations and much more will all be managed under the banner of Fellowship One.
What is InFellowship?
InFellowship is the public-facing site for our entire congregation to use. When you activate your InFellowship profile, you can manage your personal information, set up online giving, increase the sense of community on your growth group and stay better connected to the local body. To set up your InFellowship profile, follow the steps in the Getting Started section below!
Getting Started with InFellowship:
- CLICK HERE to register for a new account.
- Complete the registration form and click “Create an account.”
- A validation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. You will be prompted to click a link that will bring you back to the InFellowship sign-in page.
- Close that page and CLICK HERE to login.
- Log in using the e-mail and password you created during Step 2.
That’s it! You’re in!
Feel free to update your profile, adjust your privacy settings, search for a small group or check out what’s happening with your current small group. Note: Be sure to click the opt-in option to be included in the church directory. If you don’t opt-in you will not have access to the directory. Once you have created an InFellowship account, you may login by clicking the button in the banner above. Remember, you can also bookmark inFellowship in your browser easy access.