Resources for Camp Fire Survivors

Official Website for Camp Fire response and recovery – – click below:

Go to this organization for requests of housing or space for parking your RV/trailer at the link below.

If you need papers issued by Butte County – Birth Certificates, Deeds, etc. – that were lost in the Camp Fire or to apply for deferred taxes, click below.