Handmade Market Vendor Registration
Nov 3 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT| $15 - $30
We are so excited you are interested in joining us as a vendor at the Handmade Market. Please read the following information before you submit your registration as it outlines the expectations for the event:
• Cost: $30 whole table, $15 half table
• Set-Up: Friday evening, November 2, between the hours of 3 pm-7 pm
• The Handmade market Saturday, Nov. 3, 9 am to 3 pm. You must remain set up until the end.
• Handmade: All items MUST be handmade, or created by you, no resale items allowed.
• Inappropriate Items: We please ask that you will refrain from selling any items associated with the following themes: drugs or alcohol, grotesque or scary images (including items associated with Halloween) or anything of a sexual nature. Thank you for understanding this policy.
• The Handmade Market is run through Women’s Ministry but is open to men and women and as vendors or customers!
Donation Option: There will be an option for you as a vendor to donate an item of your choosing to be raffled off at the event. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to our aftercare home which houses girls who have been rescued from abusive situations or sex-trafficking. If you choose to raffle an item, we will give you a jar to put on your table for people to put their raffle ticket in. At the end of the event (3 pm), you will pull a raffle ticket and text or call the winner to let them know they won. We will then collect your item to be placed in the church office for the winner to pick up. There is absolutely no pressure to donate an item, but the option is there if you’d like to participate.
If you have any further questions, please email Katie Cook at Katie.email@example.com
Thanks again, we are looking forward to this time of fun and fellowship!
Your EFCC Women’s Ministry Team